WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US WITH
- We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you post a comment, send us an email, receive Bitcoins from us, register to our mailing list request a service or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include email, public Bitcoin address, payment method and transaction terms and any other detail if supplied. Some of this information may be Personally-Identifying-Information and you should be aware of that.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, advertisements, etc.. They may be of different types and served by different entities, all on the Website. The Website may allow third party cookies (such as in Google ads or Google Analytics applied on the Website). Cookies may also endure for different periods of time.
- We also use third party advertisements on the Website to support our activity. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons and similar technology when they advertise on our Website, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Website, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed or similar data. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Los Angeles services’ ads to someone in Los Angeles, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites you have visited (such as showing music lessons ads to someone who frequently visits guitar tutoring websites).
- We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses none personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect if you choose to comment on our Website using your social media service (e.g., Facebook). In such a case we may receive information about you or your connections from said social media website.
- When you register yourself to services through the Website or to our mailing list, we may collect, use our relevant third party suppliers, non-identifying information related to you, such as your IP address and relative location and other details you may wish to submit to us (such as your email address, etc.).
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list by submitting your email address, we will provide you with our newsletter that may include our news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, commercial offers, etc. If at any time you wish to stop receiving such promotional content, please just let us know using the relevant unsubscribe option in the email or on our Website, if exists.
- You may contact us at any time to correct or remove any information stored relating to you by emailing us at Jatin@coingyan.com.
- We will comply with any request regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data we may store in accordance with applicable law.
- For California citizens and for all our users, we do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
- Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
- We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to this Policy, we will provide you notice through our Website’s Blog. Your continued use of the Website after such notice was posted constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the blog and this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- Additionally, We retain the right to share your personal information or information that pertains to you, with appropriate third parties, in the following circumstances:
- If during registration you have intentionally provided wrongful or erroneous information;
- If you engaged in any activity that is harmful or may be harmful to us, or any third party, including but not limited to other users, our suppliers or our partners;
- If you used or attempted to use the Website for an illegal act, or an act that is seemingly illegal, or if your use of the Website allows, facilitates, assists or encourages the commission of such acts;
- If you have violated these Terms of this Terms;
- If the sharing of information is required to satisfy an order or decree prescribed by a judicial or administrative authority;
- If the sharing of information is required for the purpose of detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing technical issues, security breaches, or instances of suspected wrongdoings of fraudulent nature.