I think You all know about NEO (previously Ant shares). Those who don’t know what is NEO then, In short NEO is the Chinese ethereum (So Called).It is like a share you hold in a company, like ownership. So If you have NEO then you partly owned NEO blockchain.
As I said it is like share, So when You have NEO, you get a dividend? YES! When you hold NEO in your core wallet, not on an exchange ( Except Binance) you receive GAS (previously ANTcoins).I will write All about neo in next part, For today, I gonna show you how can you Claim Your NEO dividend (GAS) with Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue the NEON wallet. The neon wallet is an open source project.It is an open source cross-platform light wallet for the NEO blockchain available on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
How to Claim GAS Using NEON Wallet with Ledger Hardware
- First Connet Your Ledger to your computer & Install NEO app using Ledger Manager
- Download & Install Neon wallet. You can get neon from this link
- Open Neon Wallet It will Show like this
- Now Open NEO App in your Ledger Nano S, It will Show Wake Up NEO in the screen
- Click on The Login using ledger button
- A new open page open like below, Click on the use ledger nano s
- Now You will See a page like below. See the img
- Now, Click on The Claim Gas Button.
- Now It will ask to confirm the txn. So Click double buttons on the ledger. It will show the txn to clear like below 3 images
- Wait for txn to complete and Sync with the blockchain. Now You can see the txn and your claimed GAS on your txn history.
That’s it. You claimed your dividend.
- Remeber, You can claim your gas every 5 minutes. Now Log out by clicking the right top button.
I hope you learned you learned how to claim your gas using Ledger Nano S. If You have any question and suggestion feel free to leave a comment.
Latest posts by Jatin (see all)
- Vision Industry Token ( VIT) – Everything You Need to Know - November 18, 2018
- Plaza System Review: Designed for Commerce - October 12, 2018
- Sapien: A Decentralize Platform That Pays: Everything You Want to Know - October 5, 2018